Best Foot Nerve Muscle Stimulation Machine Hindi India | Price : Rs.1999.00 | Available On : Amazon
Foot Tens Massager using EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) technology, this foot massager is designed with a foot mat as electrodes to stimulate your feet, ankles, Achilles tendons as well as calf muscles for muscle contraction and relax which primarily boost blood circulation.
Both your feet are supposed to be in contact with left and right side of the silver layer grids as conductive electrodes when power on. Otherwise, you can not feel electrical pulses from your feet. By sending electrical pulse from the detachable control unit, it can simulate the feeling of tapping, kneading and stroking on your feet, ankles, Achilles tendons and calf muscles like conventional mechanical foot massagers do. It’s recommended to use one or two sessions per a day if needed. Make sure both your feet are put on the mat when power is on.
A Foot TENS unit has controls that allow people to administer an appropriate level of pain relief. People can achieve this by altering the following aspects of the electrical current: Intensity: A dial allows the user to adjust the intensity of the electrical stimulation. Frequency: The frequency refers to the number of electrical pulses per second.
A transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) unit is a battery-operated device that some people use to treat pain. JSB Foot TENS units work by delivering small electrical impulses through electrodes that have adhesive pads to attach them to a person’s skin. These electrical impulses flood the nervous system, reducing its ability to transmit pain signals to the spinal cord and brain. The same electrical impulses also stimulate the body to produce natural pain relievers called endorphins.
A JSB Foot TENS unit has controls that allow people to administer an appropriate level of pain relief. People can achieve this by altering the following aspects of the electrical current: Intensity: A dial allows the user to adjust the intensity of the electrical stimulation. Frequency: The frequency refers to the number of electrical pulses per second. High-frequency (HF) pulses range from 80 to 120 cycles per second and may help manage acute pain. Low-frequency (LF) pulses range from 1 to 20 cycles per second and are suitable for the treatment of chronic pain. Duration: The duration is the number of microseconds that the current enters the skin for during each pulse.
Best Foot Nerve Muscle Stimulation Machine Hindi India Features
- Soft & comfortable foot mat embedded with silver tens layer
- Detachable control unit with rechargeable battery
- 2 Selectable modes ;15 intensity levels
- 25 minute auto run as one session
- Benefits : Massaging feet to reduce swollen feet
- Toning calf muscles to reduce deposited fat
- Effective Solution for Varicose Veins & Foot Numbness
- Strengthening the Ankle & Calf Muscles
- Light Weight Tens Massager for Foot Pain Relief
- To Improving Blood Circulation in Lower Body
- USB charging ; Wireless remote control
- Affordable, portable and easy to use
- 1 Year JSB National Warranty
- Call 08010402110 (Mon to Sat 10 AM to 7 PM) for support.
- Best Foot Nerve Muscle Stimulation Machine Hindi India